lunes, 1 de febrero de 2010

100 Motown Classics


Tracklist CD 1:
01. Diana Ross & The Supremes - Reflections
02. Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
03. The Temptations - Papa Was A Rollin' Stone
04. Commodores - Three Times A Lady
05. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tracks Of My Tears
06. The Marvelettes - Please Mr. Postman
07. Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)
08. Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted
09. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Dancing In The Street
10. Gladys Knight & The Pips - Help Me Make It Through The Night
11. Lionel Richie - Hello
12. Marvin Gaye, Tammi Terrell - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
13. Jr. Walker & The All Stars - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
14. Brenda Holloway - Every Little Bit Hurts
15. Michael Jackson - One Day In Your Life
16. Diana Ross - Theme From Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going To)
17. Mary Wells - My Guy
18. The Undisputed Truth - Smiling Faces Sometimes
19. The Isley Brothers - I Hear A Symphony
20. Barrett Strong - Money (That's What I Want)

Download

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario